Thursday, April 25, 2013

Short and Simple

Hey all!  Not much to report tonight, but I did want to ask a favor.  I'm over here enjoying this really remarkable experience and at times I'm loving it, at times I'm not loving it and other times I'm just not sure how to feel about it...  So, I am asking people that have read at least one blog entry to give me some feedback.  I'm not writing this for entertainment purposes per se, but there's no denying some of the stuff God has been doing in my life (not to mention the stuff that's in my head) can be at times really amusing...  So, if something has touched you or challenged you, or that you think is total heresy, I would really like to hear from you.  You can send me an email or a message on fb (private or public, up to you) or you can comment here on the blog.  I LOVE feedback, or even if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them for you.  That's it. That's all for tonight, it was a pretty uneventful day, so now it's YOUR turn to tell me something... if you're brave enough!  Thanks all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Heresy! Schnitzel is served with NOODLES! In Österreich!

    Sheesh, Bro. Get your act together.

    ReplyDelete