Thursday, October 9, 2014

Looking to Move On

Good evening!  Just wanted to post a short blog tonight because I'm super excited about a job interview I have tomorrow.  It is in my field -- Insurance!  I'm so  excited for this interview I can't stand it.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray for me, send me good thoughts, vibes, I'll take it all!  I would love to get back into my field so I can afford to cover my costs every month.  When I saw this particular job opening, I was really excited to apply for it!

Also, my current work situation is okay, but it is a very negative and has become toxic for me.  I really need to get out of there!  This opportunity would be very interesting and is a job that I have actually done before and that I LOVED.

Anyway, thanks for checking in on me, and in advance for your prayers and good vibes!

I'll let you know how it goes!

1 comment: