Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Conversation with the Publisher Tuesday

Good evening all!

Well, I'm very excited, and it will be a short entry tonight, because I need to be in bed soon.  Since the middle of May, I have been in contact with a publisher regarding the possible publication of my book.

Due to circumstances out of my control, they have been busy and haven't had the time until now (possibly) to discuss the idea with me at length.  I spoke with them last week and they gave me some times when they will likely have some time and I sent an email late last week about setting a specific time to chat with them this week.  The time I gave them was tomorrow morning before I go to work.  Though I haven't received a response from that email yet, I do believe it will still happen.

This is really a very, very, very big deal for me, and I'm just asking for any prayers, positive thoughts and vibes for it to go well.  I'm a little bit nervous, but definitely more excited.  I believe this book is going to really help people because relationships are absolutely the most important thing in this world.  And whether you believe in the Bible, or don't, it is FULL of instructions on how to have good relationships. (And gives quite a number of examples of bad relationships, too!)

Anyway, like I said, this is such an important time for me. I can't emphasize this point enough.... I know all of you are busy, but a short prayer or thought would really mean the world to me right now.  Thanks in advance for your support and love, for your friendships, and even if you just casually read this blog (even if it's your first time reading it), I just want to say "Thank you", "Vielen Dank" "Gracias" "Grazie Mille", etc.  Seriously, thank you!!!

I'll let you all know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment