Sunday, May 23, 2010

Singles Retreat

I would love to spend some time sharing with everyone about my weekend, but I feel I needed to take some time to really process how really amazing the weekend really was. The singles retreat here in Spokane was very remarkable, and on Friday night they showed my video. I was super nervous if it would be good (when you edit and re-edit the video dozens of times, it's not so funny any more!). I got tremendous feedback from people that it was funny. I hope to add music to my copy of the video and post it some time this week.

In the meantime, I need to kind of pull myself back together and get my life back to abnormal. I want to take some time to pour over the notes from the weekend. I have to be honest, I was cynical about Roger Lamb being here, but I was so glad that he came. I am so grateful for the Kingdom of God!!!! Good night until next time... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment