Thursday, June 29, 2017

OH my, here we go!!!

WHAT. IN. THE. WORLD. AM. I. DOING????


Oh yeah, what I've been needing to do for a very long time.

Please remind me that this is only temporary. And the rewards will be immense and numerous.  If you're reading this, I need YOU. 


It's not often I feel this insecure.  Now, I know I'll be fine.  But this..... THIS is radical. 

I need radical right now.  I don't know what the next 5 days, or next 30 days holds, but I do know at the end it will be exceedingly good. 

But now, I am just feeling a bit overwhelmed. I've got the jitters.  I'm over the moon about the positive messages from all of you, and I NEED your encouragement like you can't believe.  I am so excited  to see how I feel and how I look on July 29th!

But for now, I just stand before the door.  And it's about to open. 

As I pray and I head to bed, I will wake up to that open door....

No comments:

Post a Comment