Friday, November 21, 2014

Really Needing a Little Time Off

If you are reading this within a week or two of my writing this post, I have a special request of you:  Please read all the way to the bottom.  I'll keep it short, I promise....

So, I have been thinking a lot about my life, the direction I should be going, and what the next step in my journey should be.  I've thought a lot about this, and certain events have confirmed suspicions about what my options are.

I wrote a while back that I really wanted to try to get some writing done on my book and I have only been able to do a very small amount of writing since then and I'm finding it very challenging to have free time and a free mind to organize my thoughts better and to actually sit down and write.

On top of that, even though my job has been getting much better recently, I still have not really had any time off since March, more than just a couple days.  I feel pretty physically exhausted and am looking to get some time away so that I can do just that.... clear my mind and be able to relax so that I can put pen to paper (so to speak).

So, I have found a hotel room in Ocean Shores, WA where I can have some quiet.  During the first week or two of December, they offer great deals, starting at about $50/night.  I am so convinced this book will be a key in helping people to learn how to love other people (with it's foundations firmly planted in scripture), but simply don't have the ability to afford much earning $13/hour and living in Seattle.

I need to structure/restructure the thoughts and the ideas, as well as the scriptures and examples I will be using in the book.  There is a lot of overlap in topics and I need to have the time to sort through them, putting them in as logical an order as possible.  I will also be able to sit down and put together a presentation to publishers that will show them how valuable this book will be to people in their relationships with God and each other. God has put so much on my heart on this subject.  The topics are very powerful and very practical.

So, I hate to even have to ask, but I just have no other options at the moment.  Even though I live very simply, my budges is unfortunately maxed out by the bills that I do have. Please help me to fulfill this dream of mine to finally start making some very serious progress on this very important project, which is incredibly complex and time-consuming. I'm asking for my readers that are willing and able, to sponsor me for a night (or two, if possible), but any amount would be helpful and greatly appreciated.  For any donations $25 or more, I will give you a shout-out in my book as well.

So, thank you so much for reading this all the way to the end.  I hope you can truly appreciate what this project means for me, but more importantly, how it will impact so many people!  Please click the link below if you would like to give. Thank you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment