Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day One in the Books

I am very grateful for day one of my new life. I can already feel a new spirit and met all my goals today! Woo hoo! I made it to the gym today for about 40 minutes, ate much better and cut back on sugar... Great times with John, Steve & Ryan at Far West, but got schooled in pool (what else is new) :).

Great weekend, amazing wedding yesterday with David and Crystal, they looked awesome and so in love. It was moving to hear their story and to hear about how they got to that day!

Anyway, I am grateful for my friends and it was so good to hang out with Shawn today. Now it's 11 pm and it's my new bedtime, so I had better hit the sack! Thanks all that read this blog, I am thankful that you took the time to look in on how I am doing! Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment