Thursday, May 9, 2013

Told ya so!!!

I blogged last night about the good vs evil, overcoming, etc.  Well, God has once again shown me who is boss.  Been sick in bed all day and when I was getting dressed, I tweaked my back. Feel poopy, and can't sit up or lay down for too long.  I was going to go pray at the park today anyway until I threw my back out. Oh well, not the end of the world.  Get it over with now so when I find a job, it'll hopefully not be an issue.

I was kind of hoping to get some stuff organized today and do some laundry, but it doesn't look like that will be happening either. This is all temporary anyway, hopefully in a few days (MAX!) I'll be good as new.

By the way, I have officially been in Berlin for one month as of today!!! It's hard to believe time has gone so fast.  I sure have learned a lot and change a lot too...

June 11 marks 25 years since the day I graduated high school in Zweibrücken. I would love to find a way to travel back there on that day, depending on work situation, and do some video of the place so that my class reunion in Vegas in July can see how it looks there today.  It's not likely I'll be able to attend myself, but at least maybe I can contribute something. We'll see if I can work it out.

Also, some of the guys in the church are thinking of starting a new household so I'm hoping in a month or so to be able to be a part of that as well.  It would be nice to be able to live with disciples again. I will miss the area I live in now, but the other place (which is a possibility for me) is more central and VERY close to a school that I am interested in possibly attending.

Yesterday when I was getting my photos done for the driver's license, this bureau had this pdf on their website about what to do and what NOT to do when taking these pictures.  There must have been 80-100 pictures on that form!  The one that got me was "do not smile".... Really???  I guess that's kind of the norm here, and a very German thing, but oooo-kay....  I did not smile. :-|  Actually, truth be told, right before I left Spokane, I renewed my Washington State license as well and I wasn't really smiling there either I guess.  LOL

Please continue to pray for a job for me.  I know it will be in God's timing, but I have a good bit of work to do in the meantime. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment