Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Finally Got a Job!!!

I think I'm in a bit of shock right now.  I was just offered a job today at the hotel that I was hoping for.  I'm so grateful for this opportunity and am so excited to get started!!  I have to be honest, I was so burnt out from trying to find a job, I think I am going to try to stay put for a while. Still have to do a few things before I can get a start date, but hopefully they won't take too long.

I am so excited as I will be working in downtown Seattle for the first time in almost 20 years! I can't wait to start, as I haven't had a full-time job (except the job search) since February of last year. Granted, I was busy with a ton of stuff last year, which kind of felt like a full time job, but this is way better, because I will be getting paid!  Yay!!!

Well, I'm going to leave it at that for now, I just wanted to update everyone with the news. Have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment