Monday, March 31, 2014

Grateful

I was thinking today about my life over the last year.  In 8 days, it will be 1 year since I left for Germany. Man, what a year it has been!  Joys and sorrows, victories and defeats, challenges, friendships, etc....

I was thinking about all the people that have helped me.  Not merely financial, but with friendship, rides, a ready ear or shoulder to cry on, moral support, working on my computer, buying me items I needed, making me dinner, helping me move, working on my house in Spokane, and so many other ways.

I'm very humbled by the outpouring of love and support from so many amazing people.  I realized the sheer number of people that have been there for me, followed my story and served me and supported me, it's STAGGERING. I'm so blown away by your eagerness to help and your generosity!

If you are reading this and you are one of those many who have loved and served me, thank you.  Sincerely, thank you from the bottom of my heart.  If anything good ever comes out of this wreck of a human being, you will be a part of that.  My hope is that someday I can pay it back, or pay it forward for you.  Either way, I'm very excited and grateful for the part you have played in my life to love me, encourage me and help me.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Matthew 25:40 -- "The king will reply, "Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me."  (Jesus speaking)

No comments:

Post a Comment