Saturday, September 7, 2013

Digging Deep

Before I get too far in this entry, I would like to thank everyone for your prayers and good thoughts and vibes since my last entry.  I have been battling some very serious demons and your prayer are working, and powerfully!  I am so grateful for all of your support.  I'm learning the true power of this, it is very apparent in my mind, my attitude and, hopefully will be obvious in my actions. Thank you!

James 5:15-16 -- And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up.  If they have sinned, they will be forgiven.  Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed.  The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective. (emphasis added)

I am very grateful for my spiritual family.  I am confident of their love because they care about me enough to tell me where I am not on the right track, usually in a very practical and loving way. I have been presented with a number of areas of potential growth in my character by them recently and frankly they are very challenging to my heart, but I would like feedback and input from those of you who know me and see how I am and how I can be better.  I feel like I have so much to learn and grow in.

God please help me to be humble and listen for what I need to learn and to grow in, and to trust you every day. Please help me find a job this week so I can stay in Germany. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment