Friday, September 13, 2013

It's "Go Time"

So, I have been on here a good little bit this week, but sort of one last plea for your prayer and good thoughts because I'm so excited to have the opportunity to market myself to the companies at this multi-lingual job fair tomorrow.

Please be thinking of me tomorrow (or late tonight as you go to bed on the West Coast), pray pray pray!  This is really my last chance.  I am confident God  has something for me there, and frankly I continue to need a miracle.  I'm not saying this to be dramatic, it's true.  Even if I get a job soon, the government can still say no, or it's too late, I'm sorry.  For this, I truly need divine intervention.

So that was it for tonight. Thank you all for your support and your love.  I'll try to update tomorrow night to let you all know how it went.  Have a great weekend! Love the ones that are near you and love the people that don't have anyone at all.  Life is hard enough, it's brutal if you have to go through life feeling alone. Try to make the difference in someone's life this week, and every week.

Let's do this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment