Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Down to the Wire

Hey all! I need to keep it short tonight because it's about 12:30 a.m. here.  I just got off a Skype call with a brother on the East Coast and it occurred to me. I'm nearly out of money again, will possibly have to move again in 12 days, may have to leave the country in less than 20 days.  Job search is proving more difficult than I imagined, even after the job fair last weekend.  I need to start getting much advice and deciding what the best thing to do will be in the next few days because before you know it, my residence permit will be expired and without a job, I need to be gone...

I know I ask for a lot of prayers from all of you, but as I did almost 3 months ago, I simply need a miracle at this point. Please help me pray for God's will in all this, for a job and the ability to stay in Germany or possibly find work elsewhere in Europe so that I can stay (God willing, of course).  This is my last chance to make it here.  I will try my best to trust God no matter the outcome, but could very much use your prayers, thoughts and good vibes.

I'm doing better, getting my swag back and getting closer to God, but still have much to learn and grow in. My faith is being restored and remembering what an amazing God we serve.

-----------

Don't forget to ask me any questions you like at: http://ask.fm/amerigerman

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment